Monday, October 15, 2012

exploring . . .

Last year it was my superintendent who seemed hell-bent on making my life miserable. This year it is a member of my union who at every turn is creating havoc. It is pretty well known that this particular individual wants to be president next and so she has made it her mission to question everything I do and not in a way that is very diplomatic. To put it bluntly, she is being a bi@tch.

This has led me to the conclusion that I just cannot do this any longer, so I'm exploring my options.

I applied for a position that I think would suit me perfectly. It fits my love of education along with policy and advocacy. So, keep your fingers crossed!


Note: I have had to turn on comment moderation as I keep getting spammed by one commenter. Hopefully, this person will get the message & move on & annoy someone else.

3 comments:

Mrs. Chili said...

Here's me, wishing you luck: LUCK!

Love,

Chili

Margaret said...

It sounds like it's time for a change and the position sounds PERFECT. Best of luck!! xoxo

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Fingers crossed.