Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Smart Boards

Okay my fellow teachers! Send me your best tips for using a Smart Board in the classroom. After waiting ALL year, my Smart Board is finally up (although not running, yet) and I'm anxious to start playing around with it. It'd be nice to figure things out as to how I want to use it next year, so tips and advice to help me develop lesson plans over the summer would be very greatly appreciated. FYI - I've taught 6th grade Language Arts, Ancient Civilizations, 6 Grade Math, and Earth Science.

1 comment:

Mrs. N said...

I don't have a smart board, so I'm jealous!

Our Science teacher has one, and he projects this website which shows the weather patterns and the clouds swirling over the earth. He'll freeze it and have the students do things like identify the jet stream and such.