Sunday, May 27, 2007

On Tap for Today

Complete my assignment for my Cultural Issues and Competence in Education Pedagogy class, which entails reading four to five articles and getting the general themes into sometime of cohesive package. It's due on Tuesday.

Then, finish up my thesis paper. I walk for graduation next Sunday, so my deadline for that is sometime this week.

(pssssst . . . if you are thinking of going to see the new Pirates movie, I would wait for it to come out on DVD. While I enjoyed it, I would have been fine seeing it later. Now, the date with the handsome guy was well-worth the admission price. Ahem...I'm not talking about Depp, he comes in a far distant second to my husband :) )

1 comment:

Bellezza said...

Thanks for the update on Pirates. I was considering going this afternoon, but procrastinating because while I like Depp, the second one was disappointing to me. Congratulations on your graduation!!